Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Vacation, only a day (plus some) away.....

Gah... On Saturday, tomorrow morning, we officially start our vacation. Fishing, boating on the river. I cant wait. Cant wait to sit and listen to the water rushing by. For the birds, singing their various songs in the trees. Watching the swirls in the water, as it goes by the side of the boat. Plus, fish! So, yay! Maybe fish. Not a ton of fish up this far yet, but a few. There is a slight chance we will actually catch a few, but, I am not going to hold my breath.

Mostly though, I need the time away from work. I am feeling myself getting hostile. I do not like the way that feels. My brain runs constantly. No pattern, or reason, mostly random thoughts. I feel frustrated by things happening here at work, that I cant do anything about, and I know, from years of experience, that they are being handled in the worst possible ways. Or even worse, not at all. I want to grab people, shake them, and say "wtf is WRONG with you?". That does not seem like it would be the correct answer to the problems. Crap.

I have tons to do still. All of the things that need done at the last minute. And I am out of energy, and ambition. Its taking all of my concentration to get through the time at work..

I dont think 10 days will be enough......

1 comment:

Morgan said...

"I am feeling myself getting hostile. I do not like the way that feels. My brain runs constantly. No pattern, or reason, mostly random thoughts."

Yeah that doesn't sound remotely like something a psychopathic killer would say.