Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Thoughts running through my poor brain.....

Sitting here, the entire house is quiet, for the moment, and I am alone with my thought(s). Random thoughts are running through my brain.

Did I get any sleep today? I dont feel like I did. If I have to pretend I want to be here for one more hour, I am going to cut my tongue out with a spoon. Will Mao be okay while we are on vacation? Will the weather be good? Is there any chance we might accidentally catch a big dogtooth while fishing? I want another shower. I miss my Mom. How can Gary sleep on these uncomfortable as hell couches? I have the munchies, but didnt bring anything good. I cant wait to go to bed when i get home. What will happen tomorrow? Why didnt i get chocolate? Sometimes, I wish I drank. I miss my Dad. A lot. I feel emotional, and I hate that feeling. Will it snow a lot this winter? I love it when it snows.. I love christmas trees, the way they smell, look, feel. I love watching the flickering light of a fire... Sigh..... I hate the people that live next door to us... I do not want to bring in firewood, the shed is full right now, why cant it stay that way? I need to prune the apple trees... and the plum tree.... oh yeah, I hate the next door people. We had deer in the yard the other morning. They ate a new tree to the ground.... damn deer.... If I had three wishes........ I have no clue what i would wish for...... I cannot wait to be in the boat, watching the river flow by....

I need a brake for my brain....

No comments: