Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Random.... plus 1

I promised random... here goes...

I overheard a conversation at work last week. Actually, since I joined in, I dont think it really qualifies as "overheard". Not that it matters. Anyway...... it was between two ladies, discussing how seldom they use deodorant.

WHAT?!?!?

I was, for a lack of better phrasing, grossed out.

They were talking about how one of them, never (as in not a single say, ever) uses deodorant. (*gag*) And the other said, only once in awhile.

Seriously?
Seriously.

I thought basic hygiene required deodorant, if you were past puberty. Sweat glands do not produce pleasant summery perfumes. No matter who you are. *gag*

It grosses me out. And I have to work with them. Ewww.

Its raining outside (which, I might add, is a ton better than it raining inside. Promise). Now, normally, I love the rain. I love the way it smells afterwards, the sounds of it on the roof. Watching it. I love it all.

Except.

My windshield wipers are apparently political. They are refusing to work. They keep blowing a fuse. So, driving in the rain.... not so great actually.

I am crossing my fingers and hoping for a drought. Its not looking good though.


Cat hair. Its my enemy today. Liza has barbered herself, again. And there are a gazillion piles of black hair all over the carpet. *sigh* Maybe she needs kitty xanax during the summer. Maybe I do too.


No comments: